To understand how technology has changed banking, it’s important to realize that the game changers haven’t been new channels, products, or services per se. Instead, it’s the experience those innovations produced that permanently elevated customer experience standards while meeting immediate and pressing needs.
Features of Digital Customer Engagement
“Extended Hours allows us a better service relationship with our members and still have the face-to-face interaction”
Jessica Davis – System Analyst
“I believe that Video Banking will play a pivotal role for us going forward."
Brooke Van Vleet – CEO, InRoads Credit Union
“Virtual branch became an avenue to get loans signed and open deposit accounts”
Suzanne Dahms – Executive Vice President/COO
“Members are using this channel to interact with us including overseas and out-of-state- enables us to build relationships throughout the world”
Ben Maxim – AVP Digital Strategy & Innovation
Michigan Legacy Credit Union Shares the Benefits of Video Banking
See why Michigan Legacy Credit Union is using POPi/o Video Banking as their preferred mobile and online collaboration tool for members.
How Delivering Efficient, Personalized Service Over A Digital Platform Solves Staffing and Traffic Challenges
During this webinar we discussed:
- Ensure customers have satisfying journeys with pathways for varying levels of banking service.
- Why the staffing challenges your bank faces do not have to degrade your customer service experience.
- You can help your customers at their moment of need, anywhere, any time, with the right correct Digital Customer Experience Solution
- How to create branch-like engagements with meaningful and successful outcomes in a digital space
Our Digital Customer Engagement Platform Provides
Does video banking drive results?
- 80% of video banking calls result in new accounts or lending inquiries
- 20% of calls were outside normal business banking hours
- 97% of consumers gave a positive rating across all video call types
2021 Implementation Guide
The 5 best video banking implementation practices for 2021
This guide includes insights and data that will make your 2021 video banking implementation smooth and successful. In addition to the 5 best practices, you will also learn about:
- Video Call Volumes
- Channel Utilization
- Mobile App Deployment
- Virtual Branches
- Operation Efficiencies