Exclusive invitation. CFIs are gathering to discuss using digital communications to generate revenue.
Community Financial institutions (CFIs) face challenges in delivering excellent customer experience to retain customers, increase new loan approvals, and manage collections while working through one of the tightest labor markets.
Digital Communications – The Gathering is a must-attend event for executives and managers responsible for customer communications, loans, lending, collections, and contact centers. Utilize the power of digital communications to deliver service to customers anywhere, anytime through text, chat, in-branch, video, and more. All without the need to increase staff
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm – session
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm – reception
Location: Omni Boston at the Seaport Hotel
Discover the benefits of:
- Scheduling appointments to maximize the resources you currently have
- Provide staff with the ability to prepare for appointments
- Manage your reputation online to attract new customers
- Increase loan approvals to just 15 minutes
- Improve collections while creating a positive experience for staff and customers
- AI and Conversation Intelligence to develop actionable insights to manage staff and resources